We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Warnings while running server-side ASP.NET Core Blazor sample

Hi,

I just followed your getting started guide (https://ej2.syncfusion.com/aspnet-core-blazor/documentation/getting-started/vs-blazor-server/) to get my first web app up and running with your components. The website will be loaded, but as soon as I try to change the view, the following warnings will be displayed in console:

warn: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Browser.Rendering.RemoteRenderer[100]
      Unhandled exception rendering component: Method not found: 'Void Microsoft.JSInterop.DotNetObjectRef..ctor(System.Object)'.
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Microsoft.JSInterop.DotNetObjectRef..ctor(System.Object)'.
   at Syncfusion.EJ2.RazorComponents.BaseComponent.Dispose()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.ComponentState.DisposeInBatch(RenderBatchBuilder batchBuilder)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.Renderer.RenderInExistingBatch(RenderQueueEntry renderQueueEntry)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.Renderer.ProcessRenderQueue()
warn: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Server.ComponentHub[0]
      Unhandled Server-Side exception
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Microsoft.JSInterop.DotNetObjectRef..ctor(System.Object)'.
   at Syncfusion.EJ2.RazorComponents.BaseComponent.Dispose()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.ComponentState.DisposeInBatch(RenderBatchBuilder batchBuilder)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.Renderer.RenderInExistingBatch(RenderQueueEntry renderQueueEntry)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.Renderer.ProcessRenderQueue()

I'm sure I did all steps correctly what mentioned in your getting started document. I'm also using the latest version of VS 2019 preview along with .NET CORE 3.0 Preview4 and the latest Syncfusion.EJ2.RazorComponents library.

I've attached my sample web app to this post. Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,
Florian

Attachment: WebApplication1_4fd291c6.zip

4 Replies

MH Moshe Habas June 13, 2019 09:25 AM UTC

In my case it disables the components

Nothing works from preview-6 update

FL Florian June 13, 2019 09:30 AM UTC

I was wrong: I've installed the very latest version of .NET CORE 3.0:

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team June 13, 2019 01:18 PM UTC

Hi Florian/Moshe,

Since Microsoft has introduced the breaking changes in the Preview 6 update, our controls have issues in this version. We are working on providing the compatibility to the latest version and will release it on or before 19th June 2019.

https://github.com/aspnet/Announcements/issues/364

• DotNetObjectRef is replaced by a generic DotNetObjectRef<T> that is required for both sending and receiving a managed object reference when doing interop with the browser

Until then, I would advise you to use our components in the preview 5. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Vijay

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team June 18, 2019 10:44 AM UTC

Hi Floarian, 

We have published the new package which is compatible with the .NET Core v3.0.0-preview6. Please get the latest NuGet package from the location below. 

Regards, 
Vijay 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon