We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

Unsupported api version on Report server

Hi,
I am trying to use the report server rest api following the documentation, but I always get the same error "does not support the API version '5.0'.". Where am I wrong? is there anything i need to configure??

3 Replies

SS Srisivanandhavalli Sundaramoorthy Syncfusion Team June 13, 2019 04:14 PM UTC

Hi TuoPadre, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

We think that the API URL you are trying should be incorrect. We request you to make use of the sample application that we have in the following GitHub repository, 

You can also get the V5 API’s from the below link, 

We have provided the sample console application to use ‘Get Items’ API available in V5.0 in the following link,  

Please follow the below steps before running the sample, 
  1. Extract the download zip file.
  2. Replace serverURL and credentials of your deployed Report Server in the given console application in the highlighted part,

If you are still facing the issue in accessing the API’s, we request you to share us the screenshot of the endpoint and the parameters which you have used. 

Thanks, 
Srisivanandhavalli Sundaramoorthy 

TU TuoPadre June 14, 2019 09:11 AM UTC

Tnx now work

AB Arasuraja Balakrishnan Syncfusion Team June 14, 2019 09:48 AM UTC

Hi Tuopadre,  

Most welcome. We are glad to help you.  

Thanks, 
Arasuraja B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon