We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback
Essential JS2

Syncfusion jQuery based widgets are no longer in active development. Switch to our pure JavaScript based next generation Essential JS 2 library.

How to freeze/pin columns in JS datagrid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

145193 Jun 11,2019 02:57 PM UTC Jun 13,2019 04:52 AM UTC jQuery 3
Tags: ejmGrid
Max Koretskyi
Asked On June 11, 2019 02:57 PM UTC

Where can I find information how to freeze/pin columns in JS grid widget? I didn't find any information here.

Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 12, 2019 11:09 AM UTC

Hi Max, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Query#:- Where can I find information how to freeze/pin columns in JS grid widget? I didn't find any information here

We have checked your query and if you want to freeze the columns you need to specify  frozenColumns property of scrollSettings  (upto the specified frozenColumns value) at the time of scrolling.  

Please refer to the code example:- 

$(function () { 
       $("#Grid").ejGrid({ 
              //The datasource "window.gridData" is referred from 'http://js.syncfusion.com/demos/web/scripts/jsondata.min.js' 
              dataSource : window.gridData, 
              allowScrolling : true, 
              scrollSettings: { width: 550, height: 300, frozenColumns: 2 },     
      }); 

Please refer to the documentation Link:- https://help.syncfusion.com/js/grid/scrolling#frozen-columns 

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Farveen sulthana T 

Max Koretskyi
Replied On June 12, 2019 12:25 PM UTC

Got it, thanks!

Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 13, 2019 04:52 AM UTC

Hi Max, 

Thanks for your update. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 

Farveen sulthana T 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon