We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

DataOperations complex query not working in nHibernate 5.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

145157 Jun 10,2019 04:39 PM UTC Jun 19,2019 01:15 PM UTC ASP.NET MVC - EJ 2 5
Tags: Query Builder
David
Asked On June 10, 2019 04:39 PM UTC

using Syncfusion.EJ2.Base.DataOperations if I send a query to the server which contains more than one filter (i.e. using the angular query builder component) nhibernate throws the following error.

NameValueType
InnerException{"A recognition error occurred."}System.Exception {Antlr.Runtime.NoViableAltException}

I may be wrong but my googling seems to suggest that nhibernate does not support the query method .startswith() but uses .IsLike(keyword, MatchMode.Start)  as well as MatchMode.Anywhere, and MatchMode.End for the others.

Vinoth Kumar Sundara Moorthy [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 11, 2019 11:42 AM UTC

Hi David,  

Good day to you. 

We need below information to provide a suitable solution before validating the reported issue.  

·       Share the QueryBuilder Code  
·       Share the request you sent to the server. 
·       Share the screenshot of stack trace

Could you please get back to us with details requested above? This information will be useful for further analysis. 

Regards, 
Vinoth Kumar S 

David
Replied On June 11, 2019 12:28 PM UTC

I was wrong about the startswith stuff, it breaks for every possible complex query i've tried including a simple id lookup (in the example below I query two contact ids.)

Simplified code and exception