We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Question about ActivateCurrentCellBehaviour

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

14499 May 27,2004 01:22 PM May 27,2004 02:45 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Nicola
Asked On May 27, 2004 01:22 PM

Hi I have a question about selecting text in the activeCell. Currently, I set the property ActivateCurrentCellBehaviour to SelectAll which works how I need it to except in one case. If I enter a cell the text gets selected properly however if the text is still selected and refresh gets called on the grid the text becomes unselected is there any way I can get around this. I need the text to stay selected if it was selected before the refresh was called.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 27, 2004 02:45 PM

Are you explicitly calling Refresh? if so, you can save the selection state of the currentcell, and then restore it after the call? GridCurrentCell cc = this.gridControl1.CurrentCell; GridTextBoxControl tb = cc.Renderer.Control as GridTextBoxControl; int selStart = tb.SelectionStart; int selLength = tb.SelectionLength; // do your refresh this.gridControl1.Refresh(); //reset thing cc.BeginEdit(); tb.SelectionStart = selStart; tb.SelectionLength = selLength;

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;