We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Change the line color and width

Hi Support,

I have a radar chart and draw type is Line, how can i change the Line color and Width in the radar chart from blue to red and make it thicker

Many Thanks

3 Replies

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team May 31, 2019 06:39 AM UTC

Hi Qi, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have analyzed your query. You can change the radar series color and width by using fill and width properties in series options. 

Code snippet: 
let chart: Chart = new Chart({ 

//Initializing Chart Series 
  series: [ 
    { 
      type: 'Radar', 
      width: 4, fill: 'red' 
    } 
  ], 
}); 

Screenshot: 

Kindly revert us, if you have any concerns.  

Regards, 
Baby. 

QL Qi Luo June 3, 2019 12:48 AM UTC

Thanks for the solution, If I want to change x and y's line thicker and different color, how can i do that please, and also if i want to set Business Acumen to be bold, is there a way i can do it please?

thanks

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team June 3, 2019 07:20 AM UTC

Hi Qi, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have analyzed your query. Please find the below response for your queries. 

Query 1: If I want to change x and y's line thicker and different color 

You can change the axis line and grid line color by using lineStyle and majorGridLines in axis options. 

For more information about grid line customization, kindly find the below documentation link, 

Code snippet:  
primaryXAxis: { 
    majorGridLines: { 
      width: 2, 
      color: 'blue' 
    } 
  }, 
  primaryYAxis: { 
    lineStyle: { 
      color: 'transparent' 
    }, 
     majorGridLines: { 
      color: 'green' 
    } 
  }, 

Screenshot: 

Query 2: if i want to set Business Acumen to be bold, is there a way i can do it please? 

You can customize the particular text in the axisLabelRender event. For more information about axisLabelRender event, kindly find the below documentation link, 

But currently label style changes is not reflecting in axisLabelRender event for polar and radar alone. So we have logged a defect report for this. You can keep track of the bug from the feedback portal below.     

If you have any more specification/precise replication procedure or a scenario to be tested, you can add it   
as a comment in the portal.     

The fix will be available in our upcoming weekly patch release which is expected to be rolled out at 11th June, 2019.  

Regards, 
Baby. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon