We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

table.GetActualHeight() method mentioned in documentation is missing in latest release v 17.1.0.49

table.GetActualHeight() method mentioned in documentation is missing in latest release v 17.1.0.49. I am referring to your documentation located at below URL: https://help.syncfusion.com/file-formats/presentation/working-with-tables#create-a-table-by-adding-rows
Please let me know in which version it will be released and how to access this method?
/Opens existing PowerPoint file
IPresentation pptxDoc = Presentation.Open("Sample.pptx");

//Opens slide in the presentation
ISlide slide = pptxDoc.Slides[0];

//Open Table in the slide to make changes
ITable table = slide.Shapes[0] as ITable;

//Changing the paragraph content in the table
table.Rows[0].Cells[0].TextBody.AddParagraph("Hello World");

//Get the dynamic height of the table
float height=table.GetActualHeight();

//Save the presentation
pptxDoc.Save("Table.pptx");

//Close the presentation
pptxDoc.Close();

3 Replies

VA Vijayasurya Anandhan Syncfusion Team May 31, 2019 06:34 AM UTC

Hi Rohit,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

As mentioned in the UG documentation page, we do not have support to “Get the actual height of the table” in UWP, ASP.NET Core and Xamarin platforms. For more reference please find the below screenshot as follows:

However, we have implemented this feature to “Get the actual height of the table” in ASP.NET Core and Xamarin platforms, which will get included in the upcoming 2019 Volume 2 release which is estimated to be available at the end of June.

Regards,
Vijayasurya A

RO Rohit June 17, 2019 08:02 PM UTC

Thanks for the update...Can you please let me know by adding a comment to this thread when it is released by ending of June.

VA Vijayasurya Anandhan Syncfusion Team June 18, 2019 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Rohit,

Thank you for your update.

Our 2019 Volume 2 Beta release is estimated to be available on 27th June, 2019 tentatively.

Regards,
Vijayasurya A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon