We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Question over Ninject, ASP.NET Identity and Entity Framework

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

144864 May 27,2019 12:32 AM UTC May 30,2019 08:43 AM UTC ASP.NET Core - EJ 2 1
Tags: Text Box
daniel gurira
Asked On May 29, 2019 03:36 PM UTC

Hi all,

I am wondering what is the best way to setup Ninject, ASP.NET Identity and Entity Framework? Normally (without Ninject) I would create my solution by separating the MVC project from Data project and things would work just well, but I can't really figure out the best way to add Ninject there. UC Browser SHAREit Appvn

Is there any good example out there? I would like to handle user authentication with roles on my ASP.NET MVC project and handle the data access via EF.

Prince Oliver [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 30, 2019 08:43 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, 

Thank you for contacting us. 

To handle user authentication with roles on my ASP.NET MVC project and handle the data access via EF, please refer to the following online blogs 

We will provide support for queries related to Syncfusion controls only, please let us know if you have any.  

Regards, 
Prince 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon