We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

MASTER - CHILD TABLE RELATIONAL FIELD

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

144849 May 25,2019 03:08 PM UTC May 27,2019 07:14 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: SfDataGrid
Deepak
Asked On May 25, 2019 03:08 PM UTC

Dear Sir,

I have SFDATAGRID with Master table and Child Table View. In Master table one field GUID is set relation with Child Table.

Now Requirement is while viewing Child Table, How Can I Hide the Relational Field GUID in view Child table? How Can I hide other fields of Child Table ?

Please reply me at the earliest.

Thanks
Deepak

Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 27, 2019 07:14 AM UTC

Hi Deepak, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

If you want to hide the particular column from the child grid, after setting the details view data source to the grid, you can use the DetailsViewDefinition property. Refer to the following snippet code, 

Code Snippet: 
// hide the column in the details view grid. 
this.sfDataGrid1.DetailsViewDefinitions[0].DataGrid.Columns["OrderID"].Visible = false; 
this.sfDataGrid1.DetailsViewDefinitions[0].DataGrid.Columns["ProductID"].Visible = false; 

If the column is AutoGenerated for the child grid, you can remove the column from being generated for the child grid by canceling the AutoGeneratingColumn event. See the link below, 

Let us know whether this helps also if you need any further assistance on this.  

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon