We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

The binary is built in debug mode

Hello

When creating an app package for sideloading I get the following error with the Windows App Cert Kit.
  • The binary Syncfusion.Core.XForms.dll is built in debug mode.
  • The binary Syncfusion.SfChart.XForms.dll is built in debug mode.
How can I resolve this? I'm on version 17.1.0.47 and I've also tried 17.1.0.44.

Thanks

6 Replies

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team May 22, 2019 03:25 AM UTC

Hi Henk Westbroek, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. We are checking this with high priority and update you the status today 22nd May 2019. 

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

SM Saravanan Madheswaran Syncfusion Team May 23, 2019 01:08 PM UTC

Hi Henk, 

We have tested the mention assemblies with Windows App Cert Kit. Please find the test report below.  

Please provide a more information about your application configuration. Meanwhile we check other possibilities at our side and update you the further details on or before 26th May 2019. 

Regards, 
Saravanan.  

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team May 28, 2019 12:53 PM UTC

Hi Henk, 

We have created sample and tested in Windows App Cert Kit in sideloading. It was passed the testing and not found any issues. We have checked the sample in .NetStandardLibrary 2.0.  Please find the tested sample and validation result from the below link.  

Since we are unable to reproduce the issue, could you please share the below details? 

1.     Visual Studio configuration details 
2.     UniversalWindowsPlatform version 
3.     Xamarin.Forms version 

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

HW Henk Westbroek May 29, 2019 11:53 AM UTC

Hello,

Thanks for the info and help. I see that the sample does not have the error. I am trying to find where the difference is. I will let you know when I find it and what it was.

HW Henk Westbroek May 29, 2019 12:15 PM UTC

Thanks for the sample, it helped me find the solution.

You need to have 'Compile with .NET tool chain' checked in the build section of the UWP properties.

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team May 29, 2019 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Henk,  

We are glad that the reported problem resolved at your end. 

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon