We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback
Essential JS2

Syncfusion jQuery based widgets are no longer in active development. Switch to our pure JavaScript based next generation Essential JS 2 library.

Axis label customization (EJ2)

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

144723 May 20,2019 04:29 AM UTC May 21,2019 05:54 AM UTC jQuery 5
Tags: ejChart
Mike
Asked On May 20, 2019 04:31 AM UTC

Hi,

Can you please tell me how can I use my custom axis labelFormat in ejChart (EJ2)?

version : 17.1.38

Regards, 
Mike

Baby Palanidurai [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 20, 2019 09:36 AM UTC

Hi Mike, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have analyzed your query. We are having labelFormat property in axis. You can customize the labels format by using this property. For more information about this property, kindly find the below documentation link, 

if the above information doesn’t meet your requirement, kindly revert us with clear details about your requirement which will be helpful in furthermore analysis and provide you the solution sooner. 

Regards, 
Baby. 

Mike
Replied On May 20, 2019 10:30 AM UTC

Hi Baby,

Thank you for quickly responding. 

I switched from EJ to version EJ2. And I need to achieve the same result as "labelFormat: 'n0' " (#,###,###), which I used in version 1.
If I could format labels myself and not use ready-made formats, it would be great.

Regards, 
Mike

Replied On May 20, 2019 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Mike, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have analyzed your query. We are having labelFormat and useGroupingSeparator property to customize the labels. You can use custom label format or globalized format in labelFormat property.  

For more information about those properties, kindly find the below documentation link, 

And also you can customize the axis labels in the axisLabelRender event before rendering based on your requirement. For more information about event, kindly find the below documentation link, 

Screenshot:  

Kindly revert us, if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Baby. 

Mike
Replied On May 21, 2019 03:01 AM UTC

Hi Baby,

Yes, this is solution to my problem. Thank you very much.

Regards, 
Mike

Replied On May 21, 2019 05:54 AM UTC

Hi Mike,

Most welcome. Kindly revert us, if you need further assistance. We are always happy in assisting you.

Regards,
Baby.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon