We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Axis label customization (EJ2)

Hi,

Can you please tell me how can I use my custom axis labelFormat in ejChart (EJ2)?

version : 17.1.38

Regards, 
Mike

5 Replies

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team May 20, 2019 09:36 AM UTC

Hi Mike, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have analyzed your query. We are having labelFormat property in axis. You can customize the labels format by using this property. For more information about this property, kindly find the below documentation link, 

if the above information doesn’t meet your requirement, kindly revert us with clear details about your requirement which will be helpful in furthermore analysis and provide you the solution sooner. 

Regards, 
Baby. 

MI Mike May 20, 2019 10:30 AM UTC

Hi Baby,

Thank you for quickly responding. 

I switched from EJ to version EJ2. And I need to achieve the same result as "labelFormat: 'n0' " (#,###,###), which I used in version 1.
If I could format labels myself and not use ready-made formats, it would be great.

Regards, 
Mike

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team May 20, 2019 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Mike, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have analyzed your query. We are having labelFormat and useGroupingSeparator property to customize the labels. You can use custom label format or globalized format in labelFormat property.  

For more information about those properties, kindly find the below documentation link, 

And also you can customize the axis labels in the axisLabelRender event before rendering based on your requirement. For more information about event, kindly find the below documentation link, 

Screenshot:  

Kindly revert us, if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Baby. 

MI Mike May 21, 2019 03:01 AM UTC

Hi Baby,

Yes, this is solution to my problem. Thank you very much.

Regards, 
Mike

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team May 21, 2019 05:54 AM UTC

Hi Mike,

Most welcome. Kindly revert us, if you need further assistance. We are always happy in assisting you.

Regards,
Baby.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon