We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

SelectedValue error

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

14470 May 27,2004 12:32 PM UTC May 28,2004 11:48 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Steli Andrei
Asked On May 27, 2004 12:32 PM UTC

Hi, I have a ComboBoxExt (cboCustomerName) and as a ListControl I do a GridListControl (grdCustomerNames) which has two columns (CustomerId, CustomerName). The problem that I have is that if I type something in the combo box and then I want to retrieve the SelectedValue with intCustomerID = Me.cboCustomerName.ListControl.SelectedValue.ToString), I do get an error. If I select a Customer from the list (using the mouse) then it works OK. Is there any property that I need to set, or a fix to this problem ? Thank you !

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 28, 2004 11:48 AM UTC

There is a method you can call to force the selected index to be updated. So, try calling this method before you try to use the selected index. comboBoxBase1.UpdatePopupControl()

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;