We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Angular Component as node

Hi, 

How can we create a node and the node shows an Angular Component as the node. So it can display the component as a node and all reactivity of the component still works. Is this possible? 

Thank you, 

3 Replies

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team May 13, 2019 07:01 AM UTC

Hi John, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Please find the demo sample and help documentation for how to create the node. 

Could you please provide us the screenshot or video to represent the “ node shows an Angular Component as the node” requirement. This will help us to serve you better. 

Regards, 
Ramya T 

JO john May 13, 2019 01:08 PM UTC

Hi, 

Thanks but it is not really what I'm looking for. 

In Angular, you can create Components, which are the basic building blocks of an Angular app. In the app here : https://stackblitz.com/edit/angular-kuwp8m, I have a hello.component.ts. Is it possible to load that hello.component.ts in a node or use it as a node directly? 

I can see that you can have html as a node type, but that is not really what I'm looking for. I'm looking at how can I reuse an already existing component and load it as a node. Is this possible ? 

Thank you

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team May 14, 2019 03:56 PM UTC

Hi John,  
Thanks for your update. 
Currently, we don’t have support to load the file as Node. We can add component with help of html node. 
Regards, 
Ramya T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon