We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Theme Studio in Vue project

I am using Visual Studio Code. I created a new Vue project. The only thing i am having problem is with adding custom theme which i downloaded from theme studio.
I included rel='nofollow' href="/styles/material.css" rel="stylesheet"/> in index.html as said in document as well as imported in my component like
@import '/styles/material.css'; in style tag. The theme did not came into effect. What could be the problem?

5 Replies

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team May 7, 2019 09:46 AM UTC

Hi sayali, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have created vue-cli application with essential js2 date-picker component. In here, we have injected custom theme which is generated by theme-studio. 

Generated custom styles should be referred in app.vue as below. 

<style src="./generatedstyle.css"></style> 

Please get back to us if you require any further assistance on this.  

Regards, 
Jesus Arockia Sankaran S 

SS sayali saitawdekar May 7, 2019 10:25 AM UTC

I have just replaced my css in your project that you have sent me, still not working. I downloaded css file from theme studio. I have attached the css file.

Attachment: materialcal_b924e9cf.rar

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team May 8, 2019 09:34 AM UTC

Hi Sayali, 

Sorry for the inconvenience.  

We used DatePicker component for both to generate theme file from ThemeStudio and to create sample but you have generated theme for Calendar. We have tweaked our sample by replacing the DatePicker component with Calendar component and referred the theme file shared by you.  

Please get back to us if you require any further assistance on this.  

Regards,  
Jesus Arockia Sankaran S 

SS sayali saitawdekar May 8, 2019 10:13 AM UTC

It worked. Thank you for your support.

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team May 8, 2019 10:34 AM UTC

Thanks for your update.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon