We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Using ejs-multiselect inside ejs-tab with [showDropDownIcon]='true' gives error and also placeholder text is not set

I am using ejs-tab, in one of the tab I have placed ejs-multiselect (mode is checkbox). So for ejs-multiselect if I set property showDropDownIcon to true then I get below error and also on selecting values - (change) event is not fired.

multiselect control is placed in second tab - appTest2
<ejs-multiselect id='filteruserlist' #filteruserlist [dataSource]='users' [placeholder]='placeholder' [fields]='checkFields' (change)='onUserChange($event)' [mode]='CheckBox' [showDropDownIcon]='true' [filterBarPlaceholder]='filterPlaceholder'></ejs-multiselect>

tab control - 
<ejs-tab id="ejsTab" #tab (selected)='handleTabSelectEvent($event)'>
                    <e-tabitems>
                        <e-tabitem [header]='headerText[0]' content="#appTest1Id"></e-tabitem>
                        <e-tabitem [header]='headerText[1]' content="#appTest2Id"></e-tabitem>
                    </e-tabitems>
</ejs-tab>

<div>
                    <div id="appTest1Id" style="display:none">
                        <div class="control-section">
                            <app-assessment-analytics #appTest1></app-assessment-analytics>
                        </div>
                    </div>
                    <div id="appTest2Id" style="display:none">
                        <div class="control-section">
                            <app-assessment-analysis #appTest2  (onTest2Updated)="onTest2Updated($event)"></app-assessment-analysis>
                        </div>
                    </div>
         </div>

Error - 

Note - this is the case only when multiselect is placed inside tab control.

Help appreciated. 

Thanks,
Sunita

3 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team May 6, 2019 07:02 AM UTC

Hi Sunita,   

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have checked the reported case and MultiSelect control is rendering control within Tab. Kindly try the sample and if the issue persists, try to reproduce the error in a sample and revert else share your code example/runnable sample (if possible) to serve you better. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

SU Sunita May 7, 2019 08:40 AM UTC

Hello Karthi,

I was having older version of syncfusion controls 16.x.x.x upgraded to newer version 17.x.x.x and the issue is resolved.

Thanks for your help.

-Sunita

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team May 8, 2019 03:30 AM UTC

Most welcome Sunita 😊 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon