We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

EnableSwiping = false giving blank page when swipe instead of disabling swipe

I am using 17.1.0.42

On the iOS version of my Xamarin.Forms app, when I enable swipe on the SfTabView I can swipe between taps without an issue - however when I disable swipe and I swipe on the page I often get blank pages and I have to click on the tabs to get the content back.

Is this a known issue?

tabView:SfTabView x:Name="tabViewMain"
                           TabHeaderPosition="Bottom"
                           HorizontalOptions="FillAndExpand"
                           DisplayMode="ImageWithText"
                           SelectedIndex="2"
                           VisibleHeaderCount="5"
                           EnableSwiping="False"
                           TabHeight="100"
                           Margin="0">

3 Replies

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team May 1, 2019 10:25 AM UTC

Hi Gustav,

Greetings from Syncfusion, we can able to reproduce the issue and we confirmed “EnableSwiping = false giving blank page when swipe instead of disabling swipe” as an issue. We have already fixed this issue please find the patch assemblies from below link.

Assemblies:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/CustomAssemblies2074145725

Assembly Version: v17.1.0.42

Please replace the following custom assemblies  

lib/iOS/Syncfusion.SfTabView.XForms.iOS.dll

Disclaimer:

Please note that we have created this patch for the version 17.1.0.42 specifically to resolve the issue reported in this incident.

This fix will be included in our upcoming 2019 Vol 1 SP1 release which will be released in the mid of May 2019.

Please get back us, if you have any concern.

Regards,
Muneesh Kumar G.   

GU Gustav May 2, 2019 08:21 PM UTC

Thanks,
It fixes the issue.

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team May 3, 2019 05:01 AM UTC

Hi Gustav, 

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad to know that the given solution works. As we said in our previous update, this fix will be included in our upcoming 2019 Vol 1 SP1 release which will be released in the mid of May 2019.  

Regards, 
Muneesh Kumar G. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon