We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MultiSelect Dropdown CheckBox - IE issue

Hi there,

I am using MultiSelect Dropdown with checkbox options. It is working in Chrome and Edge but in IE 11 I am not able select any options.
Is there any fix for this issue? Am I missing any style or any other thing?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Sundar 

3 Replies

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team April 24, 2019 11:40 AM UTC

Hello Sundar, 

Thank you for contacting us. 

We have checked the reported issue in IE 11 browser when using Multiselect with checkbox. Unfortunately we were unable to replicate the it in our end. we could select the items in our end. Kindly ensure this in the following online demo link in your end: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/vue/demos/#/material/multi-select/checkbox.html 

If you are using any of our earlier versions, we suggest you upgrade to the latest version and ensure the issue. Also make sure that you have included the necessary modules in your application. Kindly refer to the following getting started documentation section: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/vue/documentation/multi-select/getting-started/  

Also refer to the following Multiselect with Checkbox UG documentation: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/vue/documentation/multi-select/checkbox/  

If the issue still occurs, kindly share us enough information to replicate it in our end. This will help us provide a prompt solution. 

Regards, 
Prince 

TB Tomasz Bednarek June 16, 2020 05:08 PM UTC

Hi Prince,

I am replying to this thread as I am experiencing the same issue. Selecting items (without checkboxes in my case) does not work in IE only. Chrome and FF are working correctly.
I have checked your demo you linked to and it also doesn't work (at least not every time). In my case I am able to select items with keyboard cursor + enter, but not with the mouse.

My environment:
     IE ver. 11.0.9600.18793
     Library version: "@syncfusion/ej2-vue-dropdowns": "^18.1.43" (installed per package-lock.json: "version": "18.1.46")

I do not see any error in the console, nor is the debugger pausing on even a caught exception. After clicking an item the dropdown is closed but no item is added to the selection.

Please review the situation.

Thank you
Tomasz

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team June 17, 2020 07:17 AM UTC

Hi Tomasz, 

Thanks for your update. 

Based on your shared information, we have created the multiselect sample with 18.1.46 version and could not replicate the reported issue from our end. please find the sample below. 

If still you have facing the issue, then please revert us with below details. 
1.     Whether you have facing the issue is any specific condition, then please share your exact issue replicated procedure. 
2.     If possible, please replicate the issue in our above attached sample and revert us with detailed issue replication procedure.  
These details will help us to provide exact solution as earlier as possible. 

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon