We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

fails when allowVirtualScrolling is true

In this sample I have identified two fails, please let me know how can I fix this problem.

Let me tell you what I have done, step by step:

1º - I moved the scroll to the middle, as you can see in the next image.

2º - In the Freight column filters, you have to uncheck the numbers 1,2 and 3, as you can see in the below image.

3º - Suddenly, into the table does not appear any row, so,  this is the first fail, as you can see in the next image.

4º - When I move the scroll on the bottom, it appears the half of the table empty and the other half with rows, this is the second fail.

I will be waiting for your reply,  thank you in advance.

Regards, Luis Carlos Díaz.

1 Reply

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team April 24, 2019 12:02 PM UTC

Hi Luis, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

Query: “Suddenly, into the table does not appear any row, so,  this is the first fail, as you can see in the next image 

We have validated the defect you have initiated with us. Thank you for the taking the time to report the issue and helping us improve our product. At Syncfusion we are committed to fixing all the validated defect (subject to technological feasibility and Product Development Life Cycle) and including its fix in our subsequent release. So fix for the issue will be included in our upcoming release 2019 Volume 1 Service pack 1 release which is expected to be rolled out in the month of May 2019.  

You can track the current status of your request, review the resolution timeline and contact us for any further inquiries through this link.  

https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/5972/white-space-occur-while-filtering-a-grid-with-allowvirtualscrolling

Note: To view the above feedback, kindly login into your account.

Till then we appreciate your patience. 

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon