We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfMap Initial position

Hi,

i have a OSM ImageryLayer. How do I preconfigure the initial positin where the map is loaded. I want set the map to a specific area with a specific zoom level.
I did not find any sample how to achieve this

All the best,
Michael

3 Replies

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team April 22, 2019 10:44 AM UTC

Hi Michael, 
Greetings from Syncfusion. 
1)Regarding Zooming the imagery layer at load time 
In SfMap, the imagery layer can be zoomed into the specified level during the load time by specifying the ZoomLevel property of SfMap as shown in the below code example, 
  <maps:SfMap ZoomLevel="3" x:Name="map"> 
      <maps:SfMap.Layers> 
          <maps:ImageryLayer  /> 
       </maps:SfMap.Layers> 
  </maps:SfMap> 

2) Regarding zooming a specific area of imagery layer 
Currently we don’t have support for zooming a specific area in SfMap. However, we have considered this as feature and have logged feature report for the same. Please find the feedback link 
Please cast your vote to make it count. We will prioritize the features every release based on the demands and we do not have immediate plan to implement this feature since we committed with already planned work. So, this feature will be available any of our upcoming release. 
You can now track the status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link. 

Regards, 
Devi 

MM Michael Mairegger April 23, 2019 06:55 AM UTC

Thank you.

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team April 24, 2019 04:45 AM UTC

Hi Michael Mairegger, 

You are welcome and please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks, 
Muneesh Kumar G. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon