We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Can you add multiple resource types to the scheduler?

I have 2 resource lists of 2 different types and I was hoping to add them both to the same scheduler instance. However, this renders no resources at all. It does work when I add one or the other or when I set one as parent resources for grouping (see attached screenshots and code sample)

Attachment: MultipleResourceTypesSample_cd4688eb.zip

3 Replies

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team April 18, 2019 06:16 AM UTC

Hi Juan, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

We have checked your code snippet in which you haven’t mapped GroupIDField to Equipments which will result no resources in the scheduler. Kindly follow any of the following ways to render scheduler with defined resources. 

1. Map GroupIDField to Equipments which will result Equipments as child resources and FieldUsers as parent resources as depicted in the following online sample.
  1. Set ByGroupID to false for hierarchical level of grouping. Please refer the following sample link.
  1. If you need all the resources both FieldUsers and Equipments as single level resources remove the two levels in Resources options under Group property and provide all the resources in same dataSource as in the following online demo.

Kindly try out the ways and revert us back if the above solution doesn’t resolve your problems to check further. 

Regards, 
Nevitha 

JJ Juan Jiminez April 18, 2019 03:21 PM UTC

I was hoping to be able to use 2 different data-sources as a single level but I think I can get around with a single datasource by adding some prefix to the id and convert it back and forth. 

Thanks for the options though.

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team April 19, 2019 07:24 AM UTC

Hi Juan, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have to pass single dataSource to have single-level resource. Please check by adding prefix to the id and pass it as single dataSource at your end and revert us back if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Nevitha 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon