We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Unable to show font awesome icons after migrated to 17.x.x version.

Hi Syncfusion Team,
Please find below issues.
1) I have changed the version from 16.x.x to 17.x.x , after changing 
     a) Icons are not displaying after deploying the angular application into the Server (see in below screen shot)

But it is working fine in the Local PC. Please see below screen shots.

2) ejs-tab also producing the same issue after migrated to the new 17.x.x version.
Tab is working fine in the local PC and not working in the Server After deploying the angular application.

Hope you will respond to above mentioned issues ASAP.
Please find the Attachments for 1st question Reference.

Regards
Ebenezer Justin.

Attachment

4 Replies

EB Ebenezer April 15, 2019 03:04 PM UTC

Please find updated ZIP file and ignore first attached file(Updated file name is   angular-app.zip)

Attachment: angularapp_5298db7.zip

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team April 17, 2019 05:09 AM UTC

Hi Ebenezer,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

Query: “Unable to show the font awesome icons after migrated to 17.x.x version” 

We have created a new incident under your support category for your query. So kindly login into your account to view the incident. 

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan. 

EB Ebenezer April 17, 2019 01:57 PM UTC

Hi Vignesh Natarajan, 
     I saw another thread regarding the same issue (Thread ID : 143932) and you can see that the both were same in screenshots, which was reproduced on your side already. That's exactly what i'm facing on my side now and the sample which I gave you was just to reproduce the rendering problem on production build. 

Hope you understand now and please let me intimate regarding this, ASAP.

Regards, 
Ebenezer Justin

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team April 26, 2019 01:46 PM UTC

Hi Ebenezer,  

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.  

We are able to reproduce the reported issue at our end and we have confirmed it is bug. We have fixed the reported issue and fix for the issue has been included in the patch released on April 23rd 2019. So kindly upgrade to latest version (17.1.42) to resolve the reported issue.  

Please get back to us if you have further qeuries. 

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon