We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

RE : Popup automatically closing only on iOS (Xamarin Forms project)

Hi,

I have implemented a popup to display on completion of a video, this works fine on android, but on iOS the popup comes up for a split second and disappears immediately. It fires up on the OnIdle event on iOS. I tested with a native popup on iOS and it worked fine. I tried setting IsOpen & StaysOpen to true as well, but still no luck. If you can help with this that would be great.

Best Regards,
Shanuka Gomes     

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team April 16, 2019 01:49 PM UTC

Hi Shanuka, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Based on the provided information, we have checked the mentioned issue and we unable to replicate it from our end. SfPopupLayout did not closes at once it is opened and it works fine as expected. We had tested by loading a label in the content template. 

We have attached the sample for your reference, 

Please check the sample and let us know if you still facing the same issue? If not, please modify the sample based on your scenario and revert us with more details. It will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution at the earliest.  

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon