We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Resource ID not correct handled

Hi,

I'm a problem with the resourceview in Vue and I think it is a bug. I created a Javascript example: https://stackblitz.com/edit/saaovh?file=index.js

You see i added 1 appointment with ConferenceId: 12. Now the appointment is shown at resource Id 12, but also resource Id 2? Same with 13, 3 or 14, 4 etc. Hopefully you can provide a fix.

11 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team April 15, 2019 09:32 AM UTC

Hi Arwin, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We could reproduce the reported issue and logged the below bug report. The fix will be included in our JS2 weekly release on April 30, 2019. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

AR Arwin April 30, 2019 11:35 AM UTC

Hi Karthi,

I just updated de ej2-vue-schedule to version 17.1.43, but it didn't fix anything. Do we have to wait another week? If so, is there a quick fix that we can implement so we can release the new calendar?

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team May 1, 2019 08:16 AM UTC

Hi Arwin, 

Sorry for the inconvenience.  

We are working on it with high priority and the fix will be included in our JS2 weekly release on May 07, 2019. In the meantime, we suggest you to use the single digit resource id instead of two digit. 

We highly appreciate your patience until then.  

Regards,  
M. Vinitha devi. 

AR Arwin May 7, 2019 03:14 PM UTC

Hi M. Vinitha devi.

I just updated the package to 17.1.44 but still the same problem. I thought that you are working on it with a "high prio"?
"In the meantime, we suggest you to use the single digit resource id instead of two digit." That is not a solution for us (with more than 10 resources), so we are just waiting..

Hopefully you can provide a quick fix.

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team May 8, 2019 05:31 AM UTC

Hi Arwin 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

We have fixed the issue but the fix is not included in May 7, 2019 weekly release. We will include the fix in May 14, 2019 and would appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards,  
Karthi 

AR Arwin May 21, 2019 07:40 AM UTC

Hi Karthi,

I am very disappointed that you promise to solve it twice and that it has not been resolved again. I pulled version 17.1.47 from May 14 but the problem still exists.

How can this happen if you say the problem has already been solved?

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team May 21, 2019 01:27 PM UTC

Hi Arwin, 

We regret for the inconvenience caused. The reported issue has been fixed and included in our weekly patch release (v17.1.48) and same can be checked in the following sample. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi. 

AR Arwin May 24, 2019 12:19 PM UTC

Still the same problem....
With "allowGroupEdit: true".

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team May 27, 2019 06:34 AM UTC

Hi Arwin, 

Thanks for the update. 

When allowGroupEdit is enabled, the resource id field should be in array. We have modified your sample which is working correctly. 

let data = [ 
  { 
    Subject: "Paris", 
    StartTime: new Date(2018, 5, 5, 10, 0), 
    EndTime: new Date(2018, 5, 5, 12, 30), 
    ConferenceId: [14] 
  } 
]; 

Note: CRUD will not work unless Id field is added to above event. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

AR Arwin May 28, 2019 08:20 AM UTC

Strange behaviour but it works now. Thanks!

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team May 29, 2019 04:49 AM UTC

Hi Arwin,

We are happy that our solution resolved your issue.

When allowGroupEdit is enabled, we can assign same event to multiple resource by just giving the resource id values with in array. For this reason only resource field is defined as array type in the event collection.

Regards,
Karthi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon