We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback
Essential JS2

Syncfusion jQuery based widgets are no longer in active development. Switch to our pure JavaScript based next generation Essential JS 2 library.

how to clear history in filter bar

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

143970 Apr 11,2019 11:34 AM UTC Apr 12,2019 05:55 AM UTC jQuery 2
Tags: ejGrid
Erik D
Asked On April 11, 2019 11:34 AM UTC

Hi There,
I have ejgrid with filter type = "filterbar".
I wounder how to clear the history that users have entered (in the red box below)?
Thanks in advance for help.
$(function () {
$("#Grid").ejGrid({
dataSource: Data,
allowPaging: true,
allowSorting: true,
allowFiltering: true,
filterSettings:{filterType:"filterbar", filterBarMode: ej.Grid.FilterBarMode.OnEnter},
columns: [
{ field: "OrderID", headerText: "Order ID", textAlign: ej.TextAlign.Right, width: 90 },
{ field: "OrderDate",type:"date", headerText: "Order Date", width: 200, format:"{0:dd-MMM-yyyy}"},
{ field: "CustomerID", headerText: "Customer ID", width: 100 },
{ field: "EmployeeID", type:"number",headerText: "Employee ID", textAlign: ej.TextAlign.Right, width: 100 },
],
//actionBegin:"actionBegin",
});
});

Erik D
Replied On April 11, 2019 12:28 PM UTC

Hi There,
I have ejgrid with filter type = "filterbar".
I wounder how to clear the history that users have entered (in the red box below)?
Thanks in advance for help.
$(function () {
$("#Grid").ejGrid({
filterSettings:{filterType:"filterbar", filterBarMode: ej.Grid.FilterBarMode.OnEnter},
{ field: "OrderID", headerText: "Order ID", textAlign: ej.TextAlign.Right, width: 90 },
{ field: "OrderDate",type:"date", headerText: "Order Date", width: 200, format:"{0:dd-MMM-yyyy}"},
{ field: "CustomerID", headerText: "Customer ID", width: 100 },
{ field: "EmployeeID", type:"number",headerText: "Employee ID", textAlign: ej.TextAlign.Right, width: 100 },
],
//actionBegin:"actionBegin",
});
});

I have a solution for that. I hope it could help some one who is looking for similar solution.

$(function () {
            $("#Grid").ejGrid({

],
        create: "disableAutoComplete",

});
        });

function disableAutoComplete(args) {
    var i = 0, j = 0;
    var len = this.model.columns.length,
        columns = this.model.columns;
    for (i = 0; i < len; i++) {
        $("#" + columns[i].field + "_filterBarcell").attr("autocomplete", "off"); 
        $("#" + columns[i].field + "_filterBarcell.e-ejinputtext.e-filtertext").attr("autocomplete", "off");
    }
}

Vignesh Natarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 12, 2019 05:55 AM UTC

Hi Erik,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion forums. 

Query: “I have a solution for that. I hope it could help some one who is looking for similar solution. 

Thanks for your suggestion. We are glad to know that you query has been resolved. Instead of create event, you can even use dataBound event to achieve your requirement.  

Please get back to us if you have further queries.   

Regards 
Vignesh Natarajan. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon