We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

Advantages of Syncfusion Report Viewer.

Hi 

I am in the process of evaluating Syncfusion report viewer against MS Report Viewer. Can you tell me some key points which are in favor of Syncfusion report viewer?
I wanted to prepare samples around those points if we have some clear advantage in some area. We are working mainly on Angular 4 platform with .NET Core as back end.

9 Replies

MM Mageshyadav M Syncfusion Team April 12, 2019 01:06 PM UTC

Hi REPOHOLIC, 

We will check and share you the comparison details on April 15, 2019. 

Regards, 
Mageshyadav.M 

RE REPOHOLIC April 26, 2019 07:15 PM UTC

Hi Magesh,

Can you share any comparison details if you have ?

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team April 29, 2019 12:42 PM UTC

Hi REPOHOLIC, 

Sorry for the delay. 

We are having the following important advantages in our report viewer. 

1.      We can load and view local RDL report in our report viewer. 
2.      We have recently improved the performance of report viewer to load large number of data. 

We are preparing the comparison document for other features with Microsoft Report Viewer and update you the details by 3rd May, 2019. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

RE REPOHOLIC April 30, 2019 08:28 PM UTC

Thanks Vinoth for your answers. 

I will start exploring report viewer around this points and will also look forward to more detail comparision.

MS Mahendran Shanmugam Syncfusion Team May 1, 2019 05:17 AM UTC

Hi REPOHOLIC, 

Thanks for your update. 

We will update you the comparison documentation on 3rd May 2019 without fail. 

Regards, 
Mahendran S. 

RE REPOHOLIC replied to Mahendran Shanmugam May 14, 2019 04:02 PM UTC

Hi REPOHOLIC, 

Thanks for your update. 

We will update you the comparison documentation on 3rd May 2019 without fail. 

Regards, 
Mahendran S. 

Hi Team.

I prepared 3 reports on my own and tested report viewer and they are good. Do you have some comparision ready now to show the differences ?

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team May 15, 2019 07:27 AM UTC

Hi REPOHOLIC, 

Sorry for the delay. 

A support incident has been created under your account and we request you to login into our Direct Trac support system for further updates on the comparison document with SSRS. Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link: 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

TS Tommy Sharp July 29, 2020 04:11 AM UTC

I would love to see this comparison document too?

MS Mahendran Shanmugam Syncfusion Team July 29, 2020 07:34 AM UTC

Hi Tommy, 

A support incident has been created under your account and we request you to login into our Direct Trac support system for further updates on the comparison document with SSRS. Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link:  

Regards,  
Mahendran S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon