We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Transition effect on iOS

Hi,

In version 17.x sfTabView lost the sliding effect when switching from one tab to another.

When I tap another tab, my application has a delay to toggle the tab and has no transition effect.

Best regards,

Marcel Souza

7 Replies

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team April 12, 2019 09:52 AM UTC

Hi Marcel, 

Greetings, we have already fixed this problem and the fix for this issue will be included in our next weekly nuget release, which will be available on 16th April 2019.  

Regards, 
Muneesh Kumar G. 

MA Marcel April 12, 2019 10:11 AM UTC

Hi...

Is there any way I can get this update before? I'm depending on this to publish my project and I'm running out of time ...

Best regards,

Marcel Souza

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team April 12, 2019 11:50 AM UTC

Hi Marcel,  

We have prepared patch for this issue "Transition effect is not applied when changing TabItem in iOS" and please find the patch for this from the following location. 

Assemblies: 

OR 

Nuget: 

Assembly Version: v17.1.0.38 

Before replacing the NuGet, please follow the below steps to clear the NuGet cache, 

For Windows 

Follow the below link to clear cache, 

For Mac 

• ~/.local/share/NuGet/Cache 

• ~/.nuget/package 

Disclaimer: 

Please note that we have created this patch for the version 17.1.0.38 specifically to resolve the issue reported in this incident. 

This fix will be included in our upcoming weekly nuget release which will be available on 16th April 2019. 

Please get back us, if you have any concern. 

Regards, 
Muneesh Kumar G. 

MA Marcel April 12, 2019 12:05 PM UTC

Hi...

Very nice of you! 

Very thank's! 

Marcel Souza

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team April 12, 2019 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Marcel,   

Thanks for your response and please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks, 
Muneesh Kumar G 

MA Marcel April 14, 2019 01:24 PM UTC

Hi...

After installing this patch, when I switch the tabs, everything works fine. But the application is too slow to start rendering the page that has the SfTabView control.
With version 16.4.0.54, rendering is fast, but in this release I have a problem with the BindingContext of TabItem

Best regards,

Marcel Souza

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team April 15, 2019 10:07 AM UTC

Hi Marcel, 

Thanks for the update. We have validated the reported issue with maximum scenarios, but we are afraid, that we are not able to reproduce the issue at our end Could you please provide the following information which will be helpful for further analysis,

·         Can you please provide a sample or video? 

·         Can you please let us know in which configuration do you have used? 

Regards 
Muneesh Kumar G. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon