We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

Dashboard Server - User Management Server

Does the User Management Server work with the Syncfusion Dashboard Server and The Syncfusion Report Server?

Edit:  I installed a localhost version of the Dashboard Server and it offered to installed the UMS.  But it didn't do it for the Report Server.  Can we integrate the UMS with the Report Server?

Is there any development documentation if I wanted to develop my own application leveraging the user management server?

Many thanks,

Dave

2 Replies

MM Mageshyadav M Syncfusion Team April 8, 2019 11:14 AM UTC

Hi David,  

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.   

Please find the response for your queries below.  

S.No  
Query  
Response  

Does the User Management Server work with the Syncfusion Dashboard Server and The Syncfusion Report Server?   
I installed a localhost version of the Dashboard Server and it offered to installed the UMS.  But it didn't do it for the Report Server.  Can we integrate the UMS with the Report Server?  
Currently, we don’t have support for the Report server to work with UMS. But we have logged a feature request on this, and it can be tracked through our feedback portal link below.    

We have already started to working on this and it will be available in our upcoming Report Platform release.  

Is there any development documentation if I wanted to develop my own application leveraging the user management server?  
We will prepare the sample application and share you the steps to configure your own application with the user management server on or before 12th April 2019.  

Regards, 
Mageshyadav.M 

AB Arasuraja Balakrishnan Syncfusion Team April 16, 2019 01:23 PM UTC

Hi David, 

Sorry for the delay and appreciate your patience. 

We request you to download the sample ASP.NET MVC application to integrate with the Syncfusion User Management Server from the below link, 

Please find the documentation in the below link to integrate the sample MVC application with the UMS, 

You can follow the above documentation and attached sample application to integrate your application with the Syncfusion User Management Server. 

Thanks, 
Arasuraja B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon