We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

About PercentTextBox.PercentDecimalDigits

My Syncfusion Suite version is 1.6.1.8. When I set the PercentTextBox''s property :PercentDecimalDigits =4,it seems not make any sense.The control''s Text looks like 0.0000%,but I still can''t input value such as 1.1234%.It only accepts the value 1.1200%. Why??Please......

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 26, 2004 11:16 PM UTC

Hi, Thanks for your feedback on this issue. I do see this problem in v1.6.1.8, but it has been taken care of in our v2.0 releases. v2.0 is very stable compared to our previous releases in terms of bugfixes/enhancements, and we strongly encourage you to upgrade to the same. Please open an incident in DirectTrac in this regard, and I will send you the download instructions for our latest release. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 30, 2004 06:56 AM UTC

I have downloaded the Suite V2.0.5.1.But when installing,I was informed unable to retrieve a unlock key.Can help me?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 31, 2004 10:59 AM UTC

Hi ddvllv We need to locate you in Direct-Trac to generate a key for you. Can you send an email to salessupport@syncfusion.com so that our sales team can take care of this issue. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon