We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Drag & Drop from DataGridView to Schedule Control?

Very good, I'm trying to find information to drag and drop from a datagridview to a control scheduler,
 but I can not find information, do you have an example or something to start with?
my idea is to take a data from a datagridview and be able to drag and drop it on some day with time and insert in that day and time. Thank you very much in advance.

5 Replies

DY Deivaselvan Y Syncfusion Team April 9, 2019 03:58 AM UTC

Hi Bosco, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We can understand your scenario. We need some more time to analyze the possibilities to achieve your requirement in our ScheduleControl. So, we will check and update the details on tomorrow 10th April 2019. 

Regards, 
Deivaselvan 

BH Bosco Hidalgo April 9, 2019 06:00 AM UTC

Hello, I am lookin forward to your response. 
Thank for all.

DY Deivaselvan Y Syncfusion Team April 11, 2019 03:19 AM UTC

Hi Bosco, 

Thanks for your patience. 

By default, Control drag and drop should be worked for ScheduleControl. In our ScheduleControl, DragDrop event not triggered while drop the data from DatagridView. We suspect that this is a bug so we have forwarded this query to our development team for further analysis so we will check and update the details on 12th April 2019. 

Regards,
Deivaselvan 

BH Bosco Hidalgo April 11, 2019 05:54 AM UTC

Hello, but I can not find the way to when I'm in the DragDrop event of the Schedule control to find in the ScheduleGrid the DateTime in which I made the Drop, could you have an example? Thank you so much.

DY Deivaselvan Y Syncfusion Team April 12, 2019 05:47 AM UTC

Hi Bosco,

Thanks for the update.

We have provided solution for your request in the below forum.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/143906/get-datetime-from-event-dragdrop-schedule-control

You could follow-up the forum #143906 further if any clarification on it. In the meantime, could you please share code example or sample on how you have handled the drop event to the Schedule control which will help us to get involve more in-depth on your requirement for providing a better solution in future.

Regards,
Deivaselvan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon