We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Using Report Designer

hello
I need to use Report designer in my winform application i dont know how doing it with elementHost.
Thank You.

8 Replies

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team April 5, 2019 07:13 AM UTC

Hi Moncef, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Components. 

Currently, we don’t have reporting control in Windows Form platform. You can use our WPF reporting controls in Windows Forms using Element Host Control. We have prepared simple sample for using WPF report designer in windows form for your reference and it can be downloaded from the following location. 

Refer to the below MSDN link for more details on Element Host control.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.integration.elementhost(v=vs.110).aspx 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

MO Moncef April 5, 2019 07:39 AM UTC

Thank you and if in need binding entity framworks object directly in designer report. 

How i can do it?

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team April 8, 2019 12:46 PM UTC

Hi Moncef, 

We can bind the entity framework objects with our report designer and please refer the below help documentation for more details. 

We will prepare sample for your requirement in Windows Form and update you on or before 10th April 2019. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

MO Moncef April 8, 2019 01:00 PM UTC

Thank yous.
how i can make a Update

MM Mageshyadav M Syncfusion Team April 9, 2019 09:04 AM UTC

Hi Moncef, 

Can you share some additional details on your requirement ? Since we are unable to determine your exact query of which you wish to update. 

Regards, 
Mageshyadav.M 

MO Moncef April 9, 2019 09:31 AM UTC

for me i have yoused creat my modele of report and bind data whene i youse them like Crystal report technologie.  

MM Mageshyadav M Syncfusion Team April 10, 2019 12:38 PM UTC

Hi Moncef, 

We will update you the details to achieve your requirement along with sample on April 11, 2019. 

Regards, 
Mageshyadav.M 

MM Mageshyadav M Syncfusion Team April 13, 2019 04:19 AM UTC

Hi Moncef, 

Sorry for the delay. 

We have prepared the WinForm report designer sample to open the RDLC report and it can be downloaded from below location. 

Regards, 
Mageshyadav.M 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon