We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

insert file in worddocument and lose one bookmark

hey

i'm trying to insert subfile in mainfile, but after adding i lose one bookmark.

exemple:

Dim a As WordDocument = New WordDocument()
        Dim sec As WSection = a.AddSection
        Dim para As WParagraph = sec.AddParagraph
        para.AppendText("x")
        sec.PageSetup.Orientation = PageOrientation.Landscape
        Dim suba As WordDocument = New WordDocument(chemin + "\testword\plancheReperageCartoucheStandard.doc")
        a.Replace("x", suba, True, True) 

i lose bookmark planMasse
??

what's the problem !!

you found in attach file the subdocument

thank's

Attachment: plancheReperageCartoucheStandard_d74e0445.zip

9 Replies

AV Abirami Varadharajan Syncfusion Team April 9, 2019 11:36 AM UTC

Hi AtliDev, 

We confirmed issue with “Nested bookmark is not preserved properly while opening a DOC format document” is a defect and logged a defect report for the same. The issue fix  will be included in our 2019 Volume 2 release which is estimated to be available by June 2019 

Regards, 
Abirami 

AT AtliDev April 10, 2019 07:41 AM UTC

Bonjour,
you can create a feedback to know the follow-up of my problem.
Merci

AV Abirami Varadharajan Syncfusion Team April 11, 2019 11:22 AM UTC

Hi AtliDev,  

We have created below feedback link  for “Nested bookmark is not preserved properly while opening a DOC format document.” as requested. However, we will provide patch for this issue by 22nd April 2019.  

Kindly login with your Syncfusion credentials to view the feedback link.  

Regards,  
Abirami 

AT AtliDev July 9, 2019 08:51 AM UTC

hi,
i found in your last release one of the bug fix is :
Nested bookmark is now preserved properly while opening a DOC format Word document.

but when i test i lose also some bookmark in my document.
thanks

PR Poorani Rajendran Syncfusion Team July 10, 2019 09:19 AM UTC

Hi AtliDev,

We regret for not including the fix of nested bookmark is not preserved properly while opening a DOC format document in 2019 Volume 2 release. We have faced few stability related issues in our complete automation testing while moving this fix by the end of release. So, we have reverted this fix from our release version. We will include this fix in our upcoming Weekly NuGet package release which is expected to be rolled out on 16th July, 2019.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Poorani Rajendran

AT AtliDev July 11, 2019 12:10 PM UTC

hi,
i just test the last release, but the bug is not fix.

#F143772 - Nested bookmark is now preserved properly while opening a DOC format Word document.

can u test the first sample i send, to know the problem.
thanks

PR Poorani Rajendran Syncfusion Team July 12, 2019 06:11 AM UTC

Hi AtliDev,

We regret for the inconvenience

As mentioned in our earlier update (Updated on 7/10/2019), we have not included the fix of nested bookmark is not preserved properly while opening a DOC format document in 2019 Volume 2 release. We have planned to include this fix in our upcoming Weekly NuGet package release which is expected to be rolled out on 16th July, 2019. We will let you know once our weekly NuGet is rolled out.

Regards,
Poorani Rajendran

MJ Mohanaselvam Jothi Syncfusion Team July 17, 2019 12:59 PM UTC

Hi AtliDev,

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused. Due to internal concerns, we are unable to include your fix in our Weekly NuGet package (17.2.0.35). We have planned to include this fix in our next Weekly NuGet package. We will let you know once our next Weekly NuGet package is rolled out.

Regards,
Mohanaselvam J

PR Poorani Rajendran Syncfusion Team July 24, 2019 10:40 AM UTC

Hi AtliDev,

We are glad to announce that our Weekly NuGet package
v17.2.0.36 is rolled out which contains the fix for the reported nested bookmark is not preserved properly while opening a DOC format document issue and is available for download under the following link:
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Syncfusion.DocIO.WinForms/

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Poorani Rajendran

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon