We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Events

Hello
I am work in a web proyect and when I am using the event on.... I've this error:

<asp:LinkButton ID="btnPueba2" runat="server" CssClass="button buttonSuccess" OnClick="btnPueba2_Click">Prueba2</asp:LinkButton>

protected void btnPueba2_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
          btnPrueba.Text = "hello";
        }

5 Replies

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team April 1, 2019 09:21 AM UTC

Hi Guadalupe, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

Query: “I am work in a web proyect and when I am using the event on.... I've this error 

From your query, we understand that you are facing issue with ASP LinkButton Click event. We are able to reproduce the reported issue at our end only when we render or bind Click event during the run time of the project. Once stopped the project, we have created new link button with new OnClick server event, we are able to resolve the issue. So kindly bind the OnClick event by generating a new Click event.  

For your convenience we have prepared a sample with ASP Link Button above the EJ Grid which can be downloaded from below link 

The reported issue will occur when its server side event ae not properly bounded to link button. So kindly ensure that you are binding the click event to link button by creating a new server event instead of existing one.     

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan. 

GU Guadalupe April 1, 2019 02:50 PM UTC

Hello
I've problem equal. 
This to happens with button syncfusion and other button.
I'm doing yours steps.

In other project, that havn't syncfusion, this event is OK.

Cordially, Guadalupe Baigorria.

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team April 3, 2019 12:08 PM UTC

Hi Guadalupe, 

Query: This to happens with button syncfusion and other button. 

We suspect that the reported issue will occur only when the server end event is not defined properly (or ) defined at the run time of the project. So we suggest you to re-run the sample after clearing bin and obj folder (i.e. cache clearing).  

Still facing the issue, please get back to us with the following details. 

1. Share the complete client and server end code example.
  2. Confirm what are all the Syncfusion controls are you using.
  3. Share the video demonstration of the issue.

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan. 

GU Guadalupe April 3, 2019 12:12 PM UTC

Hello
The problem is that I am not using the proyect Sincfusion. With THE PROJECT of Syncfusion, I have the assemblies O.K.

Coordially, Guadalupe.

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team April 4, 2019 05:34 AM UTC

Hi Guadalupe, 

Query: “The problem is that I am not using the project Syncfusion 

In this update you have mentioned that you are not facing issue while using Syncfusion project. But in the previous update you have reported that issue occur when using ASP:LinkButton along with Syncfusion button. So Can you please more specific when your are facing the issue. And try to reproduce the reported issue in provided sample (provided on April 1st 2019) and revert back to us, which will help us to validate the reported issue at our end.  

Note: Kindly ensure that you have referred the required syncfusion dll reference while using Syncfusion controls 

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon