We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

When Adding SfComboBox I have a error

hi
When I'm trying to add "SfComboBox" I added it but when I run the project I got an error as it's explained in the attached photo.
help me, please.

Attachment: 001_d9c4d76b.rar

1 Reply

AA Arulraj A Syncfusion Team March 27, 2019 08:42 AM UTC

Hi Mohamed, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 

The reported issue occurs when you try to refer the lower framework version(16.4400.0.52) assemblies in higher framework version(16.4460.0.52). You can resolve this issue by following any one step,   

Suggestion 1: 
Please remove the version and key tokens for all Syncfusion assemblies from your project. Please refer to the following code example. 
Code snippet        
<Reference Include="Syncfusion.SfListView.WinForms, Version=16.4460.0.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken= 3d67ed1f87d44c89, processorArchitecture=MSIL"> 

<--</Change the above code like as below for all Syncfusion assemblies>-->               
<Reference Include="Syncfusion.SfListView.WinForms ">  

Suggestion 2:           
  • Select all the Syncfusion assemblies from project reference and open the property window (Alt + Enter) for selected assemblies.
  • Change the specific version as false using property window for all Syncfusion assemblies.
  • Now, clean and rebuild your project.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance on this. 

Arulraj A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon