We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Radial menu Image is not accepting images that were downloaded and saved to local folder.

Using Dependency services i am saving files locally on   Java.IO.File myDir = new Java.IO.File(root + "/Syncfusion"); folder i need to access the image that was stored from that folder on radial menu 
//This is how i am storing the image inside that folder. 

Stream sm = GetStreamFromUrl(dataid);

string filepath = DependencyService.Get<ISave>().Save(sm as MemoryStream, filetransfername);
//I am sucessfull to store image on local storage there is no issues.

// this is what i tried.
   string  result = Path.GetFileName(filepath);
    MyRadialItem.Image = result;
//The name of my radial menu item is MyRadialitem

1 Reply

MS Mugundhan Saravanan Syncfusion Team March 27, 2019 03:49 AM UTC

Hi Samir,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

Query: “Radial menu item is not displaying image that were stored locally on specific folder”.

We have analyzed the reported issue and we suspect that the issue may occurred due to image path is mentioned wrong. Could you please provide the following details which will be helpful to proceed further

1) On which location your image has been stored whether it is application location or any device location

2) Provide the sample which replicate the reported issue which will be helpful to analyze the issue.

Thanks,
Mugundhan S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon