We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ejs-textbox does not render..

I have a razor page that has a ejs-dropdownlist that work fine, but when I try to use a ejs-textbox I get nothing rendered.  I'm I possibly missing a lib or something.  In the debug is show the line and I get no errors..

<ejs-textbox id="firstname" placeholder="First Name" floatLabelType="Auto"></ejs-textbox>   Doesn't render anything
<input class="e-input" name='input' type="text" placeholder="Enter Name" /> Works fine

<form method="post">
    <div asp-validation-summary="All" class="text-danger"></div>
    <div class="row">
        <div class="col-sm-3">
            Officer:   Dropdown also works fine....
            <ejs-dropdownlist id="ddlOfficers" width="250" query="new ej.data.Query().addParams('sortBy', 'Name').addParams('Included', 'Active')"
                              change="ofcChange" placeholder="Select Officer">
                <e-data-manager url="/OfcAdmin/Officers?handler=GetOfficers" adaptor="UrlAdaptor"></e-data-manager>
                <e-dropdownlist-fields text="text" value="value"></e-dropdownlist-fields>
            </ejs-dropdownlist>
        </div>

3 Replies

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team March 20, 2019 10:05 AM UTC

Hi Michael, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your reported scenario in our end. But unfortunately, we were unable to replicate it in our end. We have attached the test sample for your reference, please find the sample at the following location: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/143426/ze/TextBox_143426-2086942903  

For further reference, please check whether you have followed all the steps mentioned in the UG documentation link: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/aspnetcore/documentation/getting-started/visual-studio-2017/#getting-started-with-aspnet-core-2x  

Make sure that you are using the latest version and you have cleared your browser cache before checking the issue  

If you are still facing issues, kindly provide the below details. It will help us provide a prompt solution at the earliest. 

• Share us the issue reproducing sample, or you can modify the above attached test sample.
  • Share your “Layout.cshtml” and “_viewImports.cshtml” ‌page.
  • Share the screenshot of the above-mentioned page.
  • Share us the Product version you are using.

Regards, 
Prince 

ML Michael Lambert March 20, 2019 09:05 PM UTC

This is all my bad, I was using the wrong package... Sorry about that..

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team March 21, 2019 04:48 AM UTC

Hi Michael, 

Thank you for the update. We are glad that the issue is resolved in your end. Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Prince 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon