We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Version mismatch error

I just updated the Syncfusion controls to version 4.... and I am getting pop up error message that "The included Syncfusion license ({Registered Version}) is invalid for version {Required version}."
All the controls that I was using of version 3.... were working fine. Do I need to upgrade my license by paying some extra money or do I need to upgrade license free of cost.

1 Reply

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team March 18, 2019 06:46 AM UTC

Hi Pallav Agarwal, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

Syncfusion introduced the licensing system from v16.2.0.41 for Syncfusion NuGet packages and evaluation setup. You have to generate the license key (not unlock key) and register it when launch of your application as specified in the below help documents if you referring the NuGet packages. 

As Syncfusion license keys are version and platform specific, kindly register the corresponding platform license key for the required version in your application. Please follow the below KB article to generate the Syncfusion license key for required platform and version. 

Please refer to the following KB article to know which license key should use in your application.   

Also, please refer to this blog post for understanding the licensing changes introduced in Essential Studio.  

Regards, 
Vadivel Natarajan  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon