We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Using DataAnnotations to show properties

Greetings!

I am having my own Resources file for localization. 
Previously I used PropertyGrid from Xceed, but now I want to use yours.
Is there a possibility to use System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations to set up a category with properties from .cs side?
Like for example:
     [Display(Name = "General_ScreenName", GroupName = "General_General", Order = 0, ResourceType = typeof(Resources))]
where General_ScreenName and General_General are my local variables from resource file.
I tried to search through examples, but none of them shows how to do it through .cs and with localized strings.

Thank you in advance!

2 Replies

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team March 13, 2019 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Aleksander, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 

We are currently analyzing your requirement is to fetch the details from resx file and to update the details of the properties in PropertyGrid. So we need some more time to analyze this support in our end, so we will provide the more details on March 15th ,2019. 

We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team March 15, 2019 01:12 PM UTC

Hi Aleksander,  

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Still, we are analyzing the possibilities to use DataAnnotations and apply localization from resx file to update the details of the properties in PropertyGrid and we will update you the complete details by March 22nd , 2019.  

Regards,  
Keerthana J  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon