We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Adding Syncfusion.Xamarin.Buttons (16.4.0.54) results in several Please check that your Nuget Package versions are compatible. (XA0106) warnings

Hello,

after adding Syncfusion.Xamarin.Buttons (16.4.0.54) to my PCL and Android project I get several warnings after build.

e.g. (also refer to screenshot)
/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/External/xbuild/Xamarin/Android/Xamarin.Android.Common.targets(2,2): Warning XA0106: Skipping xxx.Resource.Boolean.abc_action_bar_embed_tabs_pre_jb. Please check that your Nuget Package versions are compatible. (XA0106) (xxx)

I am using other controls like SFGrid, SFListView which do not create any warnings.

Thank you
Daniel

Attachment: Screen_Shot_20190312_at_09.39.58.png_c9794658.zip

3 Replies

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team March 15, 2019 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Daniel, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have cleared the warnings in SfButton and the fix will be included in our Volume 1, 2019 Main release which is expected to be rolled out by next week. 

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team March 21, 2019 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are unable to move this fix to our Main release. This fix will be available in our Volume1 SP1 release which is scheduled be rolled out in the April month.

Feedback link: https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/5340

You can now track the status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link.

Regards,

Bharathi.

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team June 14, 2019 11:04 AM UTC

Hi Daniel,

We have included this fix in our latest version 17.1.0.50. Please check with this version and let us know whether the reported issue resolved or not.

Regards,

Bharathi.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon