We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

CandleSeries not showing Items in C# UWP

Hello,

I'm currently having a problem with the Candle Series of SfChart. I've attached a code sample.
The code is actually basic and not complex. However the Chart does not get visualised, although I can see in the debugger, that the Chart gets the items from the collection right.

Any advice on what I am doing wrong?

Greetings
Alexander

Attachment: SampeCandleSeries_423f5c49.7z

3 Replies

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team March 12, 2019 04:18 AM UTC

Hi Alexander, 

Greetings from Syncfusion, we have analyzed your sample and we found that you have missed to initialize the SfChart. You have to initialize the CandleSeries within the SfChart only. Please refer the modified code snippet below.  

Code snippet 
<Grid> 
        <sfchart:SfChart> 

<sfchart:CandleSeries x:Name="CandleChart" ListenPropertyChange="True"  
                              ComparisonMode="None" ItemsSource="{Binding Candles}"  
                              BearFillColor="Red" BullFillColor="Green"      
                              XBindingPath="Date"  
                              Open="Open" High="High" Low="Low" Close="Close"/> 
        </sfchart:SfChart> 
    </Grid> 

Please refer below user documentation for more details about SfChart initialization. 

Hope it helps you.  

Thanks, 
Muneesh Kumar G.  

AL Alexander March 12, 2019 12:41 PM UTC

Thank you, that worked.
I only refered to https://help.syncfusion.com/uwp/sfchart/series#financial-charts, missing out the part for initalizing the SfChart.

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team March 13, 2019 04:24 AM UTC

Hi Alexander,  

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad to know that the given solution works. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks, 
Muneesh Kumar G. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon