We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Slow Performance and Hiding Events

I am using the calendar to show about 4-6 events a day and this is causing a noticeable delay in rendering when navigating from one month to another.

If I load a month's worth of data the delay is manageable noticeable but when navigating to a modal and back there is a substantial delay again.

I'm also trying to dynamically hide an event based on a value from an event object.

To make life easier I have attached a project with test code in it that mimic's what I'm trying to achieve.

Attachment: CalendarCellTemplate_ef7846c6.zip

2 Replies

IR Indumathi Ravichandran Syncfusion Team March 5, 2019 02:05 PM UTC

Hi Guy, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Currently, we are validating your query “Calendar performance slows down while loading more than 3 appointments per day” on source and sample level, we will update you on this in two business days on 7th March 2019. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards,
Arun Siva R 

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team March 7, 2019 06:41 AM UTC

Hi Guy, 

Thank you for your patience. 

We have checked and we can reproduce the reported issue “Calendar performance slows down while loading more than 3 appointments per day”. We have considered to improve this performance in calendar and logged issue report for the same. We will fix and update you the issue fix patch for this performance improvement on or before March 28, 2019. We appreciate your patience until then.  

You can track the status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link, 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon