We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to Show Presentation in view

How to show a newly created presentation in a document viewer in slideshow.

3 Replies

DB Dilli Babu Nandha Gopal Syncfusion Team February 21, 2019 05:18 PM UTC

Hi Pankaj,  

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have planned to implement PowerPoint to image conversion support in ASP.NET Core applications from our upcoming 2019 Volume 1 release which is estimated to be available by March 2019 tentatively. We can achieve your requirement for viewing the PowerPoint slides through displaying the converted images.  

The status of this feature can be tracked using following link. 

Regards, 
Dilli babu. 

PA Pankaj February 22, 2019 05:51 AM UTC

Hello Sir,

1) Will i be able to run those images with some delay in current image/document viewer?
2) Can i perform same functionality from angular frontend?

Regards and Thanks,
Pankaj Jadhav

DB Dilli Babu Nandha Gopal Syncfusion Team February 25, 2019 11:00 AM UTC

Hi Pankaj, 

Will i be able to run those images with some delay in current image/document viewer?   
Yes, there might be little initial delay (May vary depends on the document size) to convert the PowerPoint document to image/PDF in ASP.NET Core. After performing this conversion, we can view our output images/PDF from output stream without any further delays.  

Can i perform same functionality from angular frontend?   
Yes, you can view the generated images/PDF in angular frontend by using our Syncfusion PDF viewer (To view the output PDF file) or any image viewers (To view the output images). Before that we should trigger the PowerPoint to image/PDF conversion in backend process to perform the conversion.  

As we mentioned earlier, both PowerPoint to image and PDF conversion support in ASP.NET Core will be available from 2019 Volume 1 release.  

Please let us know if you need any further assistances in this.  

Regards, 
Dilli babu. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon