We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Template for Hierarchial treeview with 2 levels of sub-children with different icons based the type of child

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

142793 Feb 20,2019 05:35 AM UTC Feb 21,2019 11:10 AM UTC ASP.NET Core - EJ 2 1
Tags: TreeView
John Stephen Mangam
Asked On February 20, 2019 05:35 AM UTC

Hi,

Could you please let me know how I could display different icons for different children of the treeview based on some field?

Silambarasan I [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 21, 2019 11:10 AM UTC

Hi John, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have looked into the reported query and your requirement “To display different icons for different children based on some field” can be achievable in EJ2 TreeView. We have prepared a sample for setting different icons for different children based on some field by using nodeTemplate property.  

Please find the sample from the following link. 

Help Doc link: 

Could you please check the above sample and get back to us if your requirement is not fulfilled or need further assistance? 

Regards, 
Silambarasan 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon