We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Space around the Plot Area

Sorry if this is a simple question, but I can't find any information on how to solve this;

I want to reduce the area around the plot, ie that which the x and y axis take up because there is too much white space?

Thanks very much,
Tom

3 Replies

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team February 20, 2019 11:20 AM UTC

Hi Tom, 

Greetings, we have analyzed your requirement and you can achieve this by setting RangePadding as None in axis as per the below code snippet.  

Code snippet 
<syncfusion:SfChart.PrimaryAxis> 

<syncfusion:NumericalAxis  RangePadding="None"> 

</syncfusion:NumericalAxis> 

</syncfusion:SfChart.PrimaryAxis> 

If your requirement different from this, please give more information about your requirement that would be helpful for us to give better solution in this.  

Regards,   
Muneesh Kumar G.   

TO Tom February 20, 2019 02:38 PM UTC

Sorry I didn't make myself clear - I meant the space between the axis and the edge of the chart ?

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team February 21, 2019 09:40 AM UTC

Hi Tom,  

We have prepared a sample to replicate the issue, but we are afraid, that we are not able to reproduce the issue at our end. The sample we tried can be downloaded from the below location. 

Screenshot: 

Since we are not aware of your exact application scenario we were not able to reproduce this at our end, can you please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with replication procedure. This will be helpful for us to provide you better solution at the earliest.   

Regards,  
Muneesh Kumar G.   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon