We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Dragging in resource view results in Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'quickPopupHide' of undefined

Hi,

I have the following schedule settings:
ejs-schedule id="Schedule" ref="scheduleObj" :event-settings="eventSettings" :group="group" width="100%">
            e-resources>
                e-resource :allow-multiple="allowMultiple" :data-source="clinicians"
                            field="created_for" name="Gebruikers"
                            text-field="name" id-field="id"/>
            /e-resources>
        /ejs-schedule>
(I removed the < characters )

I use a 
  • UrlAdaptor as DataManager
  • allowMultiple = true
  • group = {byDate: true, resources: ['Gebruikers'], allowGroupEdit: true} 
The calendar is working fine, but when I drag an appointment I get the error in my console:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'quickPopupHide' of undefined
    at DragAndDrop.drag (drag.js?98cf:150)
    at Observer.notify (observer.js?6607:89)
    at Draggable.Base.trigger (base.js?54ff:149)
    at Draggable.intDrag (draggable.js?857f:275)
    at HTMLDocument.t._rollbar_wrapped.t._rollbar_wrapped (rollbar.umd.min.js?47aa:1)

When I delete the e-resource tag then the drag and drop option works fine. Is there something that I'm doing wrong?

Edit: when I change the byDate option to false in the group attribute everything works fine. So maybe a bug?

3 Replies

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team February 18, 2019 11:21 AM UTC

Hi Arwin, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

We have checked the reported scenario at our end and the dragging functionality is working fine at our end, please refer the following downloadable sample link. 

Kindly try the above sample if the issue persist still try to reproduce the issue in the above sample to serve you better. 

Regards, 
Nevitha 

AR Arwin February 18, 2019 04:04 PM UTC

Thank you for the example! I have discovered the problem, the dataSource that I use in the Resource is mapGetters data, on creation was it not set. The scheduler is displaying the later loaded information correctly, but drag and drop is not working. I have now added a v-if to the Schedule component and now it will work correctly. Maybe something to fix.

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team March 6, 2019 08:43 AM UTC

Hi Arwin, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have checked the below CRUD sample with mapGetters data for Resource and able to drag & drop the events in Scheduler.  

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon