We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

StripLines not shown if outside data range.

if say i have a chart with data in range 100-200 and i add a strip line with range 60-80, the strip line is not displayed on the chart as the axis auto range will only show the data.
Now I could manually get around this by setting axis minimum and maximum values, however this locks the axis, and so if the chart data is continuously updating, new data might not be seen.
Is there any possible solution to this, to keep auto scaling, but also to make it include any striplines ?
Thanks for any help,
Tom

3 Replies

SR Samuel Rajadurai Edwin Rajamanickam Syncfusion Team February 18, 2019 06:44 AM UTC

HI Tom, 

Greetings from syncfusion, 

We validated your requirement. Striplines can be included in the auto scrolling range by using the  “IncludeStripLineRange” property of the axis. 

Code Snippet 

<chart:NumericalAxis IncludeStripLineRange="True" … /> 

Regards,
Samuel 

TO Tom February 18, 2019 09:09 PM UTC

Thank you, sorry I missed that it was already possible!

SR Samuel Rajadurai Edwin Rajamanickam Syncfusion Team February 19, 2019 05:50 AM UTC

Hi Tom, 

Thanks for the update. We are glad that your requirement is satisfied. Please get back to us if you need further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Samuel 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon