We are trying to implement EJ Grids in our project. Below is our requirements.
1) We have Grid to display data from master table. (eg. Country master)
2) We have "Add" button. When user click on "Add" button, system should open external custom template in TemplateDialog box to enter details of master screens as well as details screens. Please refer below url for your understanding. http://www.dotnetawesome.com/2016/07/advance-master-details-entry-form-in-mvc.html
3) We have edit button at right side of the grid. When user click "Edit" button, system should open master - details screens in editable mode for selected master record.
We are using RAZOR template and .Net Core 2.0 as our development environment. Will highly appreciate if you provide some insides about this implementations.
PSPavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team February 12, 2019 06:23 AM
Greetings from the Syncfusion.
RARajaFebruary 12, 2019 06:48 AM
Thanks a lot for your quick response.
We are using latest controls EJ2 for our development.
Below is the details of development environment.
1) Visual Studio 2017 community edition
2) My SQL as DB
3) .Net Core 2.0 RAZOR based MVC project
4) Asp.Net Core EJ2 grid control.
PSPavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team February 14, 2019 06:48 AM
Greetings from Syncfusion,
We have analyzed you requirement and You can achieve your requirement by using the “DialogTemplate” feature of Grid component in which a custom dialog template will be bound on the EJ2 Grid while Add/Editing actions. we have created a sample based on your requirement. Please refer to the below sample, online Demo and Documentation links for more information. If you have different requirement then share more details regarding your requirement. It will be helpful for further analysis and provide the better solution as soon as possible.