We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Bar chart X-axis label format

Hi Team,

I have a Bar chart with X axis(viertical) labels having more than one word. I need to wrap the texts, for an instance if there are three texts in a label then I need to wrap in three lines.
Already tried label intersection properties "Wrap"as well as "MultipleRows" and they did not work. Please advise how we can achieve this?

Thanks,

1 Reply

KC Kalaimathi Chellaiah Syncfusion Team February 11, 2019 09:37 AM UTC

Hi jsu, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have analyzed the requested requirement. Currently we do not have support to achieve your requirement To wrap the vertical axis labels in chart, but we have logged a feature request on this. We are closing this incident now and it can be tracked through our feedback portal below.  

Please cast your vote to make it count. We will prioritize the features every release based on the demands.  

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal.  
Regards, 
Kalai. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon