We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

ClearAllAnnotations() function

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

142467 Feb 5,2019 02:06 PM UTC Feb 14,2019 05:43 PM UTC Xamarin.Forms 3
Tags: PdfViewer
Zach Carls
Asked On February 5, 2019 02:06 PM UTC

I have a custom toolbar with a Clear All Annotations button. I want to enable this button only if there are annotations in the pdf. Currently, when the button is pressed, I have a click handler that calls pdfViewerControl.ClearAllAnnotations() but it does not clear any highlights and freezes the application. Is there something else I should be doing as well?

Karthik Krishnaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 8, 2019 09:01 AM UTC

Hi Kristen, 

Greetings from Syncfusion, 

We are facing exception while calling ClearAllAnnotation() API on button click event in Xamarin.Forms.iOS. Whereas in Android it works properly and in Xamarin.Forms.UWP annotations haven’t cleared properly. Can you please confirm whether you are facing the same issues in your side? So that we will update the patch for the same. 

Regards, 
Karthik. 

Zach Carls
Replied On February 13, 2019 09:16 PM UTC

It looks like it's just taking a really long time in iOS to work. It's much quicker in Android.

Karthik Krishnaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 14, 2019 05:43 PM UTC

Hi Kristen, 

Thank you for your update, 

We will fix the reported issue on “Clearing all the annotations in the document” in Xamarin.Forms. iOS and the fix will be included in our Essential Studio Volume 1 release which will be rolled out in the month of March 2019. 

Regards, 
Karthik. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;