We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How I can change styles for SfChip child element?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

142431 Feb 4,2019 11:58 AM UTC Feb 5,2019 10:59 AM UTC Xamarin.Forms 1
Tags: SfChip
Cepega
Asked On February 4, 2019 12:29 PM UTC

I could not find in the documentation some information about these questions: 
1) How to use something instead of FlexLayout (For example, StackLayout with Buttons as child)? 
2) How can I change the style in children (For example, display in the red text without a background and borders)?

Dhanasekar R [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 5, 2019 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Sergey, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have created the SfChip sample in which we have added the StackLayout inside the ChipLayout and we have customised the Chip text with red color without border and background color based on your requirement in the below sample. Please download the sample and output screenshot below. 

We will update our SfChip User Guide documentation with the details regarding the customization. The changes in the UG documentation will be reflected by the next week. 

Regards, 
Dhanasekar 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon