We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Circle image

They Mention the circle image feature but not describe how implement these functionality

6 Replies

DR Dhanasekar R Syncfusion Team February 4, 2019 07:11 AM UTC

Hi Olympia,  

Greetings from Syncfusion.  

We have prepared a sample for "Adding circular image with SfBorder control". We have achieved circular image with CornerRadius property. Please download the sample from the link given below.  

<Grid HeightRequest="100" WidthRequest="100" HorizontalOptions="Center" VerticalOptions="Center">
    <border:SfBorder BorderColor="Black" HorizontalOptions="Center" VerticalOptions="Center" CornerRadius="50" BorderWidth="3">
        <Image Source="plus.jpeg" />
    </border:SfBorder>
 </Grid> 

Sample linkSfBorderSample  

We will add this content on our User Guide Documentation and we will let you know once the changes has been reflected on our documentation.  

Regards,  
Dhanasekar  

VU Vu July 2, 2019 01:27 PM UTC

Hi,
I'm having issue with SfBorder in iOS in version 17.1.0.53 with Xamarin.Forms 3.6.0.53972
In Android, it's working fine with SfBorder, but in iOS look like the Image is lying "above" the SfBorder, which doesn't work.

Here is my code:

<border:SfBorder BorderColor="Transparent"
                                 HorizontalOptions="Center"
                                 VerticalOptions="Center"
                                 CornerRadius="50"
                                 WidthRequest="100"
                                 HeightRequest="100"
                                 BackgroundColor="{StaticResource ADCTealLight}">
                    <Image Source="https://avatarfiles.alphacoders.com/510/51068.jpg" Aspect="AspectFill" />
                </border:SfBorder>

MD Misho Developer July 2, 2019 09:39 PM UTC

I have the same issue! There is not Circular image anymore. Please fix it!

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team July 3, 2019 09:41 AM UTC

Query: Regarding image is not displayed inside SfBorder. 

The image is not displayed inside SfBorder is a known issue from our side in iOS platform and it was resolved and moved in the Volume 2 Beta release. You can download the beta release build from the below link. 

Could you please confirm it by checking with above Volume 2 Beta NuGet version 17.2.0.28?  

Please revert us for any other queries. 

Thanks, 
Rachel. 

VU Vu July 5, 2019 03:25 PM UTC

Hi Rachel,

It's not working either in iOS for the pre-release package.

Will i just need to do it for only  the Synfusion Core  package only ?

Edited: After clean the project, it's working now.

There are some bugs regarding to the controls of syncfusion, especially on iOS part, it could be great if you guys spend more effort for iOS :).
But the support is very good and fast.
I will try to persuade my client to buy 1 license for xamarin forms 

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team July 8, 2019 10:35 AM UTC

Hi Vu, 

We are glad that the reported problem resolved at your end. 

Could please let us know the issues you are facing with Syncfusion controls in iOS platform. If you provide issue and control details, we will validate and fix it as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 
Rachel. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon